Sunday 5 July 2015

Survey About Maple Leaf Food Inc.

Survey About Maple Leaf Foods Inc:-
Maple leaf Foods Inc. being the largest producer of meat in Canada is well-known among people. Their products are sold on a large scale all over Canada, U.S and Mexico. I got much more results than expected in a survey done by me. Maple Foods is not only popular but is trusted by a large number of people to buy meat products. I went for a survey near my house, so that I should get to know about Maple Foods company. Mr. Peter Hill talked to me and tell me that he always trusted Maple Leaf for buying good quality of food. He said “Maple Leaf sells very good quality of meat products. I always buy packed meat products from them. They provide quality packaging also. Their food is tasty, clean, purified and there are no such complaints of food-borne illness against them. They use good raw material and processes to make their food. My favourite product is Maple Leaf Ham Steak. I eat that at lunch and dinner.”
When I asked others about the company I got the same response. Ms. Nicole Harris said that “I love eating their food products. Their food is delicious, nutritious and tasty. I love cooking and when I am at home I mostly bring their packed meat and then cook it and serve it to my family. Even my father loves eating it. Their food contains lot of nutrition such as fat, carbohydrates, calories etc. My favourite product is Chinese Style Pork and Chinese Sausage. I usually cook that on weekends.”
As I surveyed regarding them, I get to knew many things about the popularity of Maple Leaf Foods. Maple Leaf Foods is one of the oldest company for producing meat and is trusted by a lot of people in all over Canada. People love eating their food products.


References:-


No comments:

Post a Comment